Linden Global Learning is always scouting new talented educators, counsellors, occupational therapists, speech therapists and coaches for our international families and schools.
Our services grow with the talents of our staff. Do you have a passion for helping children learn? Are you an experienced and gifted educator?
Send us your C.V. and a letter of interest today!
Phone: +49 30 23922067
SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY INTERNSHIP IN GERMANY
Learn about school psychology in international schools with a dynamic multidisciplinary student support agency based in Berlin, Germany. You will be supervised by a PhD Educational Psychologist and along side other international school psychologists, counselors, SLTs, and OTs with the opportunity to travel to schools around Europe.
We are now accepting applications from highly motivated, experienced, flexible, internatioanlly-minded graduate students and early career school psychologists for 1 full time, 10-month internship for the 2019-20 school year. Stipend: $ 13,000
Our School Psychologists:
– Conduct Psychoeducational Evaluations
– Design Functional Behavior Assessments & Behavioral Intervention Plans
– Administer Academic Interventions and Progress Monitoring
– Provide Parent and Teacher Consultation
– Deliver Staff In-Service Trainings
– Provide Individual and Group Counseling